Website Klad on Design Pvt Ltd.
Established in the year 2001, we, Klad On, are one of the noted manufacturers of electrical pc cabinets, machine enclosure for press machines, sound proof enclosures, machine enclosures - hmt pinj, machine enclosures - batliboi. in addition to these, we offer machine enclosures - cmti and bat, machine enclosures - nagel, machine enclosures - hmt - hmc 400e and machine enclosures - hmt - dmc 650. To attain complete client satisfaction, we fabricate these products using quality components which are procured from renowned vendors. These meet the requirements of various segments owing to their robust construction, easy installation, reliability and long service life.
- 1) Monitoring product development activities including requirement analysis, finalizing part specifications, designing, verification & validation of Sheet Metal.
- 2) Understanding business and conducting engineering research, benchmarking, product study & brainstorming for designing a roadmap for further product development; mapping clients requirements for product enhancements & translating these requirements into functional specifications and further transferring same to technical team
- 3) Managing project execution, approving engineering/design changes, troubleshooting and resolving complex technical problems, consistently meeting project deadlines and highest possible quality standards.
- 4) Facilitating new product development initiative with key focus on quality, cost & delivery while accordingly developing components in conformance to pre-set technical specifications.
- 5) Coordinating with domestic and overseas vendor for new product development parts
- 6) Developing relationship with project stakeholders, keeping stakeholders informed of progress and issues in order to manage expectations on all project requirements and deliverables.
- 7) Planning the process effectively with overall responsibility for maintaining various process metrics and strict adherence to the compliance procedures at all times.
- 8) Maintaining project baselines while monitoring and controlling projects with respect to cost, resource deployment, time over-runs and quality compliance to ensure its satisfactory execution.
- 9) Leading, mentoring & monitoring the performance of the team to ensure efficiency in process operations and meeting of project targets, creating & sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters development opportunities and motivates high performance among team members.
2 – 6 Years Experience Preferred.
Note : – Experience in sheet metal industry and SolidWorks designing for machine enclosures is a must for this role.
|Employment Type :||Full Time|
|Eligibility :||Any Graduate – Any Specialization,
B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization,
Diploma – Any Specialization,
Post Graduation Not Required,
Doctorate Not Required
|Industry :||Industrial Products, Heavy Machinery|
|Functional Area :||Engineering Design, R&D|
|Role :||Design Engineer|
|Salary :||Best in the Industry|
|Deadline :||30th Sept 2018|
Desired Candidate Profile:
* Candidates experience in sheet metal industry is a must for this role.
* Design Engineer with good knowledge in SolidWorks is needed.
* Proficient in executing product design & development as per product specifications, product compliance, benchmarking, product & process design & development.
* Experience in managing product design & development and pilot manufacturing; co-ordinated the product development including requirement analysis and testing activities; initiated activities for bringing in cost reductions in the process.
* Analytical, communicator and quality-oriented professional with an eye for detail.
* Effective leader with motivational skills to sustain growth momentum while motivating peak individual performances.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org