Website Morphedo Technologies Private Limited
Morphedo (www.morphedo.com) is an online 3D printing services platform for rapid prototyping and customized part manufacturing for businesses. Want to help deliver excellence to our growing community? You'll be the one making sure that every customer order is designed and manufactured to perfection. - Incubated at NEXUS Startup Hub, a US Government Incubator - Recognized by Indian Government under Startup India Plan, Cert. No. DIPP101
• Collaborate with clients to understand their design requirements.
• Investigate, analyze, review and enhance designs for existing
• Write technical reports/blogs around design for 3d printing or
• Present designs to clients/ internal team and understand if further
modification is required.
• Research and design products which match or transcend the latest
• Cover the concept, specification, tender and development of new
projects or components.
• Design the aesthetics, and functionality of components.
• Use CAD, and CAM systems to design and visualize projects.
• Undertake model making, prototyping and product testing.
• Identify new systems and processes to drive quality, efficiency and
• Undertake complex calculations.
• Communicate effectively with the clients, colleagues and contractors
involved in a project.
• Plan effectively to ensure projects are delivered on time, to
standard and to budget.
• Research and identify new market opportunities. Meet potential
vendors to add in our vendor network.
• Talk to new clients and educate them on 3d printing technology.
• Explore different geographies for business expansion.
• 0 – 2 Years of work experience in product/industrial designing.
• Diploma or Engineering in Mechanical, Electronics, Mechatronics,
Robotics and similar fields (Product Design Skill is a must)
• Ready to work in a startup environment and proactive to perform
• Excellent communication skills and a team player
• Customer centric mindset
• Embrace and Drive Change
• Passionate and Determined
• High attention to detail, focus and a can-do attitude
• Adaptable to flexible work routine
• Aviation / Aeronautical
• Automobile engineering
• Mechanical engineering
• Production/Industrial Engineering
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org